Monday, May 26, 2008

Mars and the Watts

Two places to go... or not to go, really... whatever.

The first, check out NASA's mission to Mars. This is pretty incredible, if you ask me. I had a great uncle who died a few years ago in his 90's. He swore up and down that we never sent men to the moon, but that in fact they just walked around in the Arizona desert. I wonder what he'd think about a robot on the Red Planet...

Here's NASA's Mars Pheonix site.

The second is probably not worth your time, but I had to go for the name's sake. I saw it on a banner ad on CNN today. I think it's the first banner ad I've ever visited.

Here it is: www.SaveTheWatts.com. Awesome. They're trying to save my family.

You really might not want to visit it. It's about energy conservation or some junk like that...

No comments: